How do I stop being so obsessed about getting contact from a guy im dating?

I know we both like eachother we've known eachother for a while and were friends with benefits then he asked me on a date and we admitted to both liking eachother but taking things slow. Our date was last Wednesday and he invited me up to his lakehouse this weekend bc he was having a party so the last time I saw him was Sunday morning. I know I'm being super crazy so sorry but we haven't had contact in a couple days and I just need reassurance that he's still interested in me even though he's told me a million times. We went through a lot of hard situations which is why it's difficult for me to get it through my head that he actually likes me. we've never really texted unless he's asking me on a date or inviting me someplace. Help me.

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like you're over-thinking. Text him. Make it playful, not needy.

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like you need something else to be excited, thrilled, and passionate about besides the guy who's in your life! A man should never be your main focus every day or your life's main priority.