I just want a cute nice boyfriend is that too much to ask for?

I just want him to be nice, smart, cute, tall, athletic (preferably a football player), loyal, and Honest with his feelings. and likes to cuddle and watch Netflix with me. Ughhhhhhhhhhhh

Anyways debate over..👐👐👐
wow these results are amazing me. all the time guys say they want girls who are thick with long hair and don't care, they want smart nice honest loyal girl. that's all guys talk about "these hoes ain't loyal" I am being too picky? my standards are too high? I feel like guy standards are too high because guess what? Normal people dont have an ass like Kim Kardashian.

Most Helpful Guy

• Uh, that's actually quite a lot. Reread your list of criteria and ask yourself if you even live up to your own standard.

• Ummmmmm let me think. Yes. I feel like these are normal things that a guy should have anyways. SoI shouldn't want a boyfriend that is loyal and honest with his feelings, so you're telling me that I should want a boyfriend who lies and cheats on me and is unfaithful. So please do tell me what should I want in a boyfriend since I shouldn't want someone who is open with their feelings, honest and loyal.

• "... nice, smart, cute, tall, athletic (preferably a football player), loyal, and Honest with his feelings. and likes to cuddle and watch Netflix with me."

Any one of those qualities is pretty common, but finding all of them together in one person is much, much rarer. What percentage of guys might you find cute? 20%, at most? What percentage of guys is tall? Only 6% of guys are 6'2" or over. What percentage of those guys is a smart football player? As a former player myself, I have to say that the number of Honor Society members on any given team can be counted on one hand. So maybe 10% of football players is smart. And finally, how many of these smart football players are just lovy dovey teddy bears who live to cuddle with one girl? Maybe 20% of them? So you're now at 20% of 10% of 6% of 5% (percentage of football players) of 20%, which works out to 0.001% of guys in the US. That's 1 out of 100,000. That's long odds, and that's not even considering whether that guy would want you.

What Guys Said 16

• I know, like, why do people act like it's too much to ask?

Just because I want a 6'5, Blonde, Centaur, Zombie Apocalypse Fighting Ninja Master to be my girlfriend, doesn't mean I'm asking for too much.

• I'm so close to that ;)

• @BelleGirl21

Damnit Belle, you lied to me, you said you were actually a blonde.

• I know I know. I might have lied about the 6'5 thing too. But I promise I'm a centaur, zombie apocalypse fighting ninja master! ;)

• Good luck with those standards. Seriously and if you do fine a guy like that are you Hot, big bootied, popular and amazingly gorgeous so that type of guy would like you back? thats a though one to crack revaluate your standards and settle

• Wth hell is wrong with my standards I dont expect for the guys to LITERALLY look like this Jesus why are you taking the pictures so literal?

• cause thats why you said let me be frank if you want a nice guy you will probably have to compromise a LOT on looks most good looking guys are Dicks. but You can fine a nice guy that you might like physically but he won't hit everythin on the list narrow it down to 3 things you can't compromise and drop the rest is my advice

• Thanks I'll remeber that

• 3|1
  • Thats a bit to much which isn't bad in my opinion most of the time its better to be picky then settle.

• Yup. Seems like an awful lot to ask for.

• Whining about how much you "deserve" something isn't going to make it happen. Make it happen yourself, and stop being such a desperate attention wh*re.

And yes, you are asking for quite a bit. Maybe lower your standards before whining, because you sound like a spoiled and entitled princess.

• I'm willing to bet you haven't even tried asking a guy out. You just sit around, waiting for guys to come to you. And you think that's going to get you the perfect boyfriend? This isn't a fairy tale! Start asking guys out yourself, and you'll find someone in no-time.

• Not too much to ask for but make yourself appealing also

• Well, these are your standards, perhaps it'll be hard to find it all in just one man, but not impossible. You just have to look for it very much.

• Define standards? Cute and nice are too high of standards wow.

• No, that's not what I meant. Cute and nice aren't high standarts at all, when I say standards I mean the whole "package" you said.

• Well then you better figure out what *that guy* wants, and become that.

• The football player thing might be a bit much to ask. It is like a guy saying he will only date a model.

• I would agree with that, but she said preferably so it doesn't sound like it would be a complete deal breaker if he had other good qualities.

• If you get rid of tall and athletic football player then you might be up to something.

• God damn you have very high standards.

• A lot of guys will miss at least 1 of those qualities, and won't be able to help it.

• Okay the whole athletic thing is something um willing to drop but seriously what else is solo wrong should I want a dis honest, lying, anmran boyfriend?

• Athlete part can be overlooked.
    Obviously you want them to be healthy.
    My one cousin is 300 pounds 5'10" and drinks no pop, rarely eats cake, candy, etc.
    The worst he eats is maybe a cup of vanilla ice cream? He used to play football and wrestle. Still works out every day though he just can't lose weight. Though I can't deny myself cheese cake and ice cream cake, my weaknesses.

The smart part, along as he\ she isn't a compete idiot I'm good.

Otherwise, you really aren't asking for much.

• Yeah well, too bad

• Who did you ask? It was probably too much for him.

What Girls Said 10

• well, despite most of the people on here I don't actually think you're too picky
    however I think it will be pretty damn hard to find a guy who matches every single point on your list, but it's not impossible! :)

• "just want" is almost always followed by a long list of requirements or demands...

• Not at all. I used to want all that too at your age... haha. But now I'm more interested in manly blue collar workers.

White collar guys tend to be too..."soft" from what I see.

• I do not know why people think these are too much.
    You are free about what you want.
    Your opinion will change anyway. You will change too. You will search sth different by time.

• I don't think it is too much to ask for. Just sounds like you want someone who was raised well and comes from a good family with goals and ambitions in life. You have plenty of time ahead of you to find a decent guy though, and believe me, it does take time.

• Well... you can ask. Unfortunately the really cute ones always turn out to be gay in my experience. Why is that? God being funny, I think...

• If the guys you find attractive all turn out to be gay, that means you tend to be attracted to very prissy men, the kind who carry messenger bags and wear skinny suits from Banana Republic. Stop that shit.

• Still young , got plenty years to find him :)

• Yup, that is way too much to ask for. Why don't you ask for something else instead.

• a guy thats honest with his feelings? good luck :)

• Your a pretty girl, just keep your options open. You will be surprised what will happen. God made us all to have a perfect match