Why do girls like you all of a sudden once your in a relationship?

Why is that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Before the relationship, you are clueless just doing what the world expects you to do. You tread lightly and you overthink every little action and response. You don't want to be perceived as clingy, or careless, too serious, or too carefree. You are basically a mixture of fake personas you have gathered over the years based on what YOU have found to be effective or appropriate.

After declaring the relationship, you begin to explore that human bonding freely and according to your own rules, if you have any. So, to answer your question, I think they probably liked you all along. It is just that they were just brought up believing it is wrong to express that too soon for whatever stupid reason (s) they were given (he'll lose interest - you will be called a slut - he won't believe you - he should admit it first - he might be a serial killer - Oprah said you shouldn't - and a billion other reasons).

• Lol English?

• I think your right, But i say anyone should just act like themselves, Thanks for your help! MHO!

• Thank you for MHO man. I agree with you wholeheartedly. ( :

What Girls Said 4

• Cause they want what they can't get, it's human nature I guess. But I'm not like that, I don't like taken boys.

• Because you changed. Once you were in a relationship, you probably felt happy and content and loved. You felt good! And that shows! That is what is attracting other girls.

• because we want what we can't have

• When you're in a relationship you're happy. So I guess that your happiness just shows, you're more likely to stand even more straight up maybe even make you a little more confident which is attractive.

What Guys Said 2

• Want what they can't get

• Same reason women who are taken are more attractive than single ones, we want what we can't have. They're desirable, and someone found them first