Refusing to date someone with facial hair?

Is it wrong to deny someone with facial hair? It just turns me off so much. I'm 17 by the way.

Most Helpful Guy

• If it's a turn off, it's a turn off. Some guys still shave ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• Superficial choice. You are likely to pass up and dismiss some amazing, wonderful guy who will make you happy like no other all because he has hair on his face. Kinda foolish to be honest.

• What am I supposed to do when I'm not attracted to them whatsoever with hair on their face?

• I guess the way to stop this is to try and discipline your mind to not be dominated by superficial expectations. Understand that there are tons of great human beings who are not automatically going to fit your shallow physical standards and don't discredit them because of that.

• thanks for MHO

What Guys Said 5

• its yo preference. do yo thang.

• I have no idea who will you date in your 20's because by then all guys have facial hair, just some more than others.

• well at least gice them a chance to shave :D but it´s totally up to you of course.

• It's OK. He can shave it if he wants to be with you.

• Then you can't complain if a guy passes you up bc he thinks your too fat, don't have the right hair color, or the wrong skin complexion. You miss a lot of great people being superficial

• Don't worry. I would never complain about that.

• This might be a bit offensive but it sounds pretty stupid to me. I would never date a girl who wanted me for my superficial characteristics

• Don't get me wrong. Personality is wayyy more important but facial hair really turns me off to the point where I'm not even physically attracted to them.

What Girls Said 1

• Why would you date someone you're not physically attracted to? That's just unfair to the both of you. It's fine. You like what you like. I'm not into facial hair either.