:( I can't get a girlfriend?

As preceived from my friends, I'm an attrative guy, I'm quite fit, I have goals, I'm in college, But I can't get a girlfriend, I attract girls, but nothing ever comes the way.. What could I be doing wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• get help brother... im 31... and didn't when i was your age... and guess what... im the same i was when i was 20...

• Your about to be my MHO, About to make me cry and shit Lo

• Are you a wizard?

• No, Are you :D

What Girls Said 4

• Just cus your friends say that doesn't mean others will feel that way their your pals so they will be nice to you. Your not ugly so you should find a girl maybe you got no game

• So are you saying the girls aren't enough for you, or you attract them, but they don't want a relationship?

• (also you usually find someone when you're not LOOKING for them :D)

• oh no i dont mean it like that, I mean as in you don't like the girls that are attracted to you

• I got what you meant, but not sure, I can't say i like every girl I'm attracted to, right?

• Well, you are only 20. You dont get around much yet. Give it time.

• you just haven't found the right one yet.

What Guys Said 0