How do you know if a guy is really into you?

So, I've been seeing/hanging out with this guy for about a month now. I think he's into me, but sometimes I'm just not sure. I know he's really super busy with a new career, which I absolutely understand and that we haven't been seeing each other that long, so I feel it's unreasonable for me to expect texts and calls daily. We met through a friend and we live about 2 hours away from one another. We speak about every three days. Is this normal? I'm 9 years his senior so I'm really trying to flow with the roll and not read too much into anything, but I am used to receiving lots of immediate attention! When we spend time together he seems really into me and I've made it clear I'm into him. Should I be worried about how this is going, or is there an apparent lack of effort because he's just not that into me?

• Do i patient wait for more attention?
  • Is it obvious he really just isn't that into me?

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like he's enjoying the attention that you give him when he gets it. Probably doesn't spend much time thinking about it though, especially with a 2 hour distance. Being 9 years older than him might be hurting too, guys in their 20's aren't usually looking for older women to get into relationships with.

• Thanks for the honest dose of reality. Why do guys pursue things they have no interest following through with? Arrgggg!!

• Np. Now if you want any more compliments you have to by me a drink ;)

• Thanks I'll keep that in mind!

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• It seems like he is into you.