How can you tell if your boyfriend likes your or kinda lost feelings for you?

My boyfriend hasn't been texting me as frequently as he used too, I'm just wondering if there is some way to tell if he's still into me or if he lost his feelings

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend totally cut his text compare to in the beginning of relationship. We used to text pretty a lot but now he just checks on me here and there daily and he barely makes calls. But I know he loves me cares me because he tells me so once in a while lol and I just can tell by how he treats me when we hang out. he always tries to answer my calls even though he barely makes one lol sometimes he sends me cute pics or videos n stuffs, u know those little things he does calm me down lol if you feel insecure, just talk to him. I don't know how often your guy texts or calls you, but you should try to understand him too maybe sometimes he gets busy with his work, friends, other things. this thing happens to most couples you not the only one. as long as he treats you great and you feel that he cares you, you are fine

What Guys Said 3

• What is the situation?

• Hell stop texting u as much

• he could just be busy now? try taking more in person

What Girls Said 1

• by how he treats you