Guys, what's the tallest girl you've dated?

6'4" was the tallest girl I've dated

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• She was a 6'5'' or maybe a little taller. She was a volleyball player. When she would wear heels she would be much taller than I was. Needless to say when we walked in places together no one was every really paying attention to me lol

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• I only went on about 3 or 4 dates but she was probably 6'0... im 5'7

1|0
    0|0
    • Didn't you feel awkward? Hopefully she didn't wear heels or else she would've been like 6'5

• uh may have felt a bit awkward but that's sense of awkwardness is based purely on insecurity and what not. so for me it was just a matter of not thinking or worrying about it

• Yeah it was awkward though because I'm only 5'3"

• 5'10". It was a WEIRD feeling.

0|1
    1|1
  • 6 foot, im 6'3 I really never got very comfortable with her. Prefer the petite, shorter girls.

0|0
    1|2
  • 5 11 ggvvghh

1|1
    0|0
  • 5' 9" ish for me

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably about 5'6".

0|1
    1|0
  • 5'10" is the tallest I've dated.

1|0
    0|0
  • Two or three inches taller than me.

It was like having it off with a stick insect!

"Fuck's sake! What's this?"

"Relax! It's just another leg!"

0|0
    1|2
  • 6'4''? WTF a girl can even grow that tall? What race was she?

0|0
    1|2
  • 5'10" and I am 6'1" so it wasn't too bad. Most girls I tend to be with are 5'6" to 5'10"

0|0
    0|0
  • Woah! 6'4" she would be like a monster no offense

0|0
    1|3
  • I'm a short guy at 5'7 and the tallest girl I have dated was 5'7

1|0
    0|0
  • around 6ft 1 ...

1|0
    0|0
  • I briefly went out with a girl who was 6'1" (I'm 6'2"). I had a girlfriend for about six months who was 6'.

1|0
    0|0
    • For the guys who don't think women get that big I recent saw a woman at my daughter's gymnastics class who was 6'5" or 6'6". She was big too, a bit pudgy but mostly just big, the largest woman I have seen in real life. She was African-american.

• i dont no but she was taller then me lol i had to stand on a step to make out with her with out her bending

1|1
    0|0
  • Don't know don't care

1|2
    0|0