Is it weird if a 17 yo girl dates a 22 yo guy and the guy is a virgin but the girl is experienced?

I mean really?

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

• The only weird thing is the age difference. Kinda gross.

0|0
    0|0
    • i am not gross i am very clean and hygiene so is she

• Show All
    • um she is legal I am not so stupid as to have relations with an underage girl. She is in high school but has more sex/relationship experience than me..

Let me aware you on the definition of gross:

Gross: inspiring disgust or distaste

Disgust: a feeling of revulsion or profound disapproval aroused by something unpleasant or offensive.

Just because you see this age different and gives you a feeling of revulsion and unpleasantness does not mean that the majority of people will. I do not know why this gives you this sensation but I will let you know that my intentions are nothing short of the best. I base this off of a mutual feeling of compatibility, trust, integrity, and compassion towards a person I have a great fondness for. I will not let your comments make me feel guilty for wanting to love and care for someone, because in my eyes to love someone is never a sin.

• Alright, but a persons sexual experiences don't justify anything. If a 15 year old has had sex with other 15 year olds that doesn't make it ok for a 30 year old.
      Do what you want I guess, as long as she's legal in your state I guess that makes it ok.
      The 5 year age difference only matters now. She's a child and you're an adult. When you're both adults the age difference won't matter so much

What Girls Said 4

• Not exactly weird, nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not really

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think so, I mean personally, I'm 14 and I have dated an 18 year old!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally think it's a bit odd but that's just me.

0|0
    0|0
    • she is the aggressive one! not me. i have only kissed girls before, never touched a breast, vagina, etc. She has done all this. The roles are opposite than you would think.

What Guys Said 3

• It's odd but as long as it's legal and she's consenting I don't see a problem. 10 years down the line that age gap would mean nothing.

1|0
    0|0
  • ehhh if dont have sex till ur 18 then its socially not a big deal... well mostly 4 year difference some find odd

0|0
    0|0
    • funny i read an article that said 4 years was ideal

• really? well i mean I've heard its better if the girls older.

• no but the girl is a slut ;)

0|0
    1|1