Using my sister to help me get a girlfriend?

I'm a 21 year old guy, who is a senior in college. I'm single, never been on a date, kissed a girl, hugged a girl romanticly, or even held a girls hand. I have a 22 year old sister who I'm very close with. She knows my lack of sucess with women and she's tried to help me. My sister is very beautiful and has a nice body (is that weird to say about my sister?)

I asked her for help and she said she's gonna take me to a club. When I go with my friends, I get rejected by every girl. My sister said she's gonna wear something revealing and dance all over me, so girls would notice me. She said women are attracted to men other women like. Do you think this will help me with girls? Even if a girl dances with me, I'll consider it a sucessful night.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• You definitely don't want those kind of women for committed relationships if they can only think you're good if someone else thinks you're good. They lack judgement and need other people to validate things for them.

• Give it a try, you have nothing to lose.