How to calm down a man under stress, and how to calm down a man in rage?

Besides the typical sex thing, how would a guy want a girl to help him out? If he's under stress or really anrgy/losing it, I doubt sitting around waiting for him to talk about his feelings will help.
What are good things a girl (you're dating) could do for you if 1) She's NOT physically there with you (i. e. call/text) and 2) If she's alone in the same room w/ you?
Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. if you are not there, texting sweet things like you like him. Sending little voice. It will be alright.
    2. if you are there, just let him alone. Say you are here whenever he needs.

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe listening to her comforting voice... trying to comfort me... calling me sweet pet names...

• Steak + scotch + silence.

What Girls Said 1

• too bad you said no sex... thats the best way to de-stress a guy...

• I don't appose to it, but I am aware that it's only a temporary distraction. The moment you're gone, things snap back to the way they were. If it works and that's the only way, that's fine, but I was hoping for something more

• its worked in my case and vice versa.