Girls, why do people think Im stupid?

I like mature women... if she is curvy or buxom or phat... i dont careeeee! I want to laugh eat drink be merry... turn the charm on & see what happens... black blue Asian latino white... ALL WOMEN HAVE WORTH... lets just find the ones who feel me on this!!.

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like you're leaving something out of your narrative. Are you a black man dating outside of your race and black women are telling you that you're stupid? If so, they're commenting on the fact that there are so few good black men for them to choose from and there you go giving your goods away to non-black women. If you're referring to some other situation, I guess you'll have to explain it better. Maybe by "mature women" you mean you're attracted to much older women. If that's the case, they are being sexist and ageist, but that's to be expected in today's culture.

Ladies, I think he might be posting this to give a shout-out to the "phat" ladies who might want to hook up with him.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't know why they may think that. Do people tell you why they think that about you?

• I'd ask. But either way, being confident and assertive can help anyone's case.

• You're not. You like what you like. Do you refer mature as in years or as in mentality?

• no that's fine.. I don't see what the problem is?

• since when thinking that women have worth is stupid?