As you get older do you become more attracted to older people?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's true.

Today I saw a news report about Americans spending their retirement in Mexico, and one of the people they interviewed was the Playboy centerfold from the October 1964 issue. (So she had to be pushing 70.)

My reaction? "I'd tap that."

• Anyone curious, I just looked her up; her name is Rosemarie Hillcrest, and you can find current and 60s photos online. Unbelievably hot back in the day and to an amazing degree she actually has not lost it. At least if you're a 40-year-old dude like me.

What Girls Said 2

• I would think so.

• I can only imagine you do :P would seem unrealistic to only be attracted to young people.

What Guys Said 5

• basically u do, but i believe reason's most young people, wouldn't like being around an older person. so they go wid older people since they have moe chances

• Yes, you do. Of course young people are still attractive but your tastes change. And don't worry, you can have great sex for a long time. XKCD called the fifties -- the decade of having way more sex than most people think.

• Yes and no, the attraction of young girls doesn't stop, but some of those you once though was too old, doesn't seem as old any more.

• No, I still like young girls.

• I'm 21 now, since I was about 14 girls of 18 have looked most attractive to me - I don't expect that to change.