Girls, Is my girlfriend pregnant?

She's been peeing a lot lately.

Weve never had sex. Only dry humped. I never took off my boxers or my shorts during.

Other than that she's fine. That's the only thing we are worried about is that she's peeing a lot.

Like she says she feels like she has to pee a lot but then only pees a little.

She is takin a medication that might be causing this.

How long do we have to wait to take the test?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• My guess would be a urinary tract infection (UTI). One symptom of a UTI is passing frequent, small amounts of urine.

What Girls Said 13

• No penetration means no pregnancy.. She might well have a uti.. Does she get a burning sensation when she pees?

• The actual fuck. Its a good thing you haven't had sex yes, I'm pretty sure you're not ready for it yet in terms of the responsibility that comes along with it. Maybe read some basic sex books first.

• There could be lots of reasons why. It could be a bladder infection? Or diabetes?
    You normally need to wait 1 month after you conception before a pregnancy test will be accurate. If she hasn't had a period that could be a sign but you haven't actually had sex so it is unlikely.

• Really? Is this question even worth asking? How the hell would we know? I doubt she's pregnant.

• Are you twelve?

• hahahahaha um ok she's not pregnant, she's either drinking a lot of water or its her meds. Don't be freaked, either ask her or chill.

• If your penis dosent enter her vagina then there's no chance of pregnancy.

• Its UTI. Definitely.

• ... If she's pregnant she cheated on you. But it's probably just a uti

• Sounds like she has cystitis or water infection! You can't get pregnant from dry humping

• She isn't pregnant. But she should see the doc to check for an infection.

• that is a UTI (Urinary Track Infection) She needs to go to the doctor to get it fixed.

• Yep, she's gonna give birth to a flamingo and you'll have to raise it for 3 years... wtf