Does love make sex good?

This guy on tinder is telling me love doesn't make sex good and that people put to much emphasis on virginty. Do you agree with him?

• Yes, love makes sex good
  • No, love does not make sex good
He unmatched me cause he knows I'm right.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• I've had some excellent sex... but sometimes when you really love eachother and are feeling totally intimate and in tune you have an absolutely mindblowing bout of making love. It's like the entire workd is made up of your partner and all you can think about is them.

• When you love someone, you will accept anything that comes fro him/her. including sex no matter how mediocre it is. But practically, true love is not something people can get/give easily.

• intimacy makes sex good.

• No doubt an emotional connection improves sex

• I believe so.

What Girls Said 4

• No. It makes it great!! :D

• Oops, I accidentally voted no. I meant yes, it does. I would never want loveless sex with someone.

• Of course it makes it better. You're connected on a much more deeper level than just physical. And you're more into it, so it feels 50x better.

• Exactly. That guy must have a skewed view of sex or something. This all started cause he said he wanted to meet up and have sex and I told him I wanted to be in love first because I'm a virgin.

• Yes sex with someone I love is much better!