Guys, If a guy said to me that he feel really blessed to have me in his life. What does it mean? Does he like me or not?

He just texted me that sentence after receiving my gift. Is it only just another way to say "thank you", or something more than that? Please help me! Thank you so much!!!

7

Most Helpful Guy

• it definitely means he considers you a friend but it could mean more, you should keep talking with him and see where it goes, maybe ask him out on a date down the line if he doesn't get the message

What Guys Said 6

• He likes you.

• Thank you so much for your kind help. What do you think that I should reply to him?

• That's up to you, do you like him or just friends?

• Yes. I do like him a lot! I want to show him my feeling as well! Can you suggest the best sentences to say? Thank you in advance!

• It means he likes you and is thankful to have you

• He likes you!!!

• He really admires u and cares for u. Dont let it go away. But dont be too generous also

• Like not love. Could be great friends!

• well if you dont know http://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/blessed He feels thankful that he has you in his life. In other words your the best thing that happened to him.