Girls, would you marry someone who had vasectomy but is willing to have kids so you would have to use in vitro vertilization?

• Yes
    67% (10)
  • No
    33% (5)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Refreshing the question

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate to say it, but not likely: there's too many risks and the procedure would be ridiculously expensive. It would be better for us both to find people who will work with what we want: I'd prefer a man who hadn't had a vasectomy.

Hate to sound like a jerk, but that's just me.

What Girls Said 4

• Sure, but I'd rather just adopt at that point, rather than have IVF.

• Why not have ivf

• IVF is an expensive and emotionally exhausting procedure, and the odds aren't paticularly good for success anyway. Why not just adopt and give a child a happy life?

• Sure. I don't see why not.

• Sure. Not a problem if I truly love him.

• It would be a blessing to have a man like that because I don't want kids. My boyfriend wants me to get pregnant though. It drives him wild when I say I want to have your kids.