Why rush a relationship?

I've had two dates with this guys and he's already calling me his girlfriend. I don't know how I feel about this!! Why do some guys always rush relationships? it's always the same With every guy I meet

Most Helpful Guy

• Before anyone else gets you ;) that's what I do! I would kill myself if I'm dating a girl, and she finds another man

• And how about a guy that doesn't mind you meeting his parents (well he lives at home) and friends on the second date already?

• That... is toooo fucking soon@Honeystick I'm not talking about meeting the parents lol I'm talking about being in a relationship in general

• @LaurenJDx you convinced me I never thought of that lol

What Guys Said 2

• They could be really, really, really into you. They could be just so overblown with the excitement and emotions of being on a couple of dates with you that they gotta claim you. They could be just super eager to get into a relationship or be with "someone" that they are just anxious to say they have a girlfriend and are in a relationship with someone. I don't know the answer, but would guest at 1 of these.

• Do they not realise how off puttin it is though I don't even like to label it as a relation ship till a few good months in I barely even know him!

• Agree*** auto correct is not my friend today

• No worries, auto correct gets on my nerves sometimes to lol. But, sorry to hear about your unfortunate luck with guys, its just the fact that things aren't and can't be so black and white. You have to actually put time in planting the seed, watering it, and giving it sunlight to grow into something great. But you can't drown it with water and expect it to become something pleasing to the eye. Relationships take time and because of this, you should make sure that this person is worth this time and some guys and girls don't realize this. I'll admit to being this way when I was younger, but age and my cousin and brother made me realize that it's not just about me being a good 'prospect' for women, but I have to make sure that they are good for me. And I"m sorry but I refuse to believe that you know this after just 2 dates. I don't know, maybe you can copy and paste our conversation and give it to the next guy who moves to fast lol.

• Maybe you make them feel like a new man and all happy inside that express what they feel

• That's fine but he shouldn't suffocate with me it and try and force me into a relationship

• Thats true. He will end up scaring you away and left wondering what happen. How can you tell him?

What Girls Said 1

• It's not normal to want to call you a girlfriend after 2 dates. I think you should tell him it's too soon and that you should get to know each other better

• I did tell him and he assumed that was me breaking it off and I couldn't be bothered with that kind of behaviour so I let him believe it