Guys, How to postpone sex?

I've been on 5 dates with this guy and he's invited me over for a "movie night". I'd prefer to wait a little longer before having sex with him but is it a tease if I go and don't have sex? What is a polite thing to say? What else can I suggest we do?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're not ready to show your interest in the way most guys prefer, then you need to show your interest in other ways that guys recognize like initiating calls/texts, setting up dates, treating the guy, etc

What Guys Said 5

• invitin u for a movie doesn't always mean he wants sex.
    anyway if in case initiates for sex just say "no i'm not ready".
    if he's honest about u then he's b ok if u refuse... otherwise i'd assume he wants u for sex and only

• If he tries to initiate it just ask if he minds waiting a little longer but kiss him or something so he knows you're still interested in him (us guys respond well to simple to the point stuff haha)

If he's genuine he'll be absolutely fine and won't take any offence at all.

• "We won't be having sex anytime soon"

Not complicated, just get to the point.

• Its really a tease. I suggest go for it

• No it is not a tease if you go over for a movie night. if he pushes the issue tell him that your not ready and that you want to wait, hopefully until your married. If he responds well then he is a great guy and he will wait for you. If he is still pushing the issue he is not good enough to be boyfriend material so just stop seeing him if he presses the issue after you tell him to wait.