Guys, How does he feel about me?

He wants to see me everyday that he can like I told him I have 3 days off in a row at work and he said "So what are we doing on those days?" and he is always making more and more plans with me. Yesterday unplanned we spent 10 hours together, 4 of those hours just driving around and talking. He asked to kiss me the other night but I declined (cause we're not dating, I'm not into that stuff) and he was completely okay with it and said "Don't worry I like you for you, we can wait" so all of this makes me think he really likes me... but when we talk about dating he always says "I'm not the type to rush into relationships" is this just an excuse? I feel like he might just be pushing *really* hard to do stuff with him without actually having to say we're dating.. So guys, how does he feel about me?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Girl you sound like one of you two need to take the leap. And quit staring dumbly at each other ya sound cute. he's trying to respect your space. And your opinion while trying to meet your urge to see him. I think if you want him to be more sincer you have to be. If your more loving he will love you more. Or fail at trying to be.(jk, he sounds awesome you guys sound ready to maybe move forward but not rush.) good luck. And one way to see if he's really ready if your wanting to see if he really means it hug him and see what he does. Then again i have always had my relationships where if iwas romantic parts i always let the girl lead. Cause its fun to see what the girl thinks is romantic. Also i like letting my girl have the lead occasionally which with me is a lot. And ten hours is a really long time dating or hang out time and no kissing. Ya guys dont have to kiss but maybe try hugs.

He sounds super chill and a lot like me where if you said i need space he would over do it. And make it super uncomefortable for u cause he would blame himself. Guys can be as dramatic as girls especially if they care a lot about you. And if he felt as though its his fault he may start trying taking more hours at work and may even loose sleep lol. Just take it slow it sounds like he just wants you to be the amazing beautiful girl you are.

What Guys Said 4

• he thinks sriously bout u i believe since he's not mad when u refued to kiss him. and no not an x-cuse but he wants to take things slowly.

• He really wants those lips i can imagine. Make him do a little work. A little. If u dont give him then sooner or later he is gonna find someone else and she won't let go that much caring guy

• Ask him and find out.

• He really likes you but your moving a lot slower than he thought. Ask him for time if he gives it to you then you know he is a good guy otherwise just dump him if he won't wait/slowdown.