Only know you love them when you let them go?

Do you abide by that rule? Love someone, and realize you need to let them go to be happy?

What Girls Said 1

• I didn't think that that's what that meant, I always took that saying to mean that you don't know what you have until you've lost it. However, I would agree with that. Loving someone isn't always enough, so sometimes you do have to let them go to get your own happiness.

• Would you ever think it would be to let them go so they can be happy? Or for your happiness?

• Yes. If I knew for sure I was making them unhappy (like if they told me, and i had concrete proof, not just my assumptions), then I'd let them go to make them happy. And, even if I loved them, if they didn't make me happy, I would let them go.

• Aww, I'm sorta going through something like that with this girl, I feel like nothings going to turn out, I think i should let her go..

What Guys Said 0