Girls, She has a boyfriend what should I do?

Recently went to vegas and hung out with same girl two days in a row at the pool parties. Her friend told me she has a boyfriend there's no shot so after tgat i tried to stay away the second day but she kept coming back. At end of second day we kissed for awhile at the bar and she looked like a dear in headlights saying she hadn't kissed another guy in two years (she lives with her boyfriend in cali and im from nj). We continued hot n heavy in the pool then grabbed food after b4 her flight home which was in like an hour but she kept keeping me around. I sent her off in the cab with her girlfriend and she was texting me right after. we walked around holding hands and she said the chemistry was there. She was set to come back to NY to see her fam in a day or so for a week. But her boyfriend came with her. We texted one day while she was home where she said "youre a catch, you're awesome and the feeling is mutual, and i would def hang out with you but im committed to an awesome guy too and im sorry etc". I told her he's a lucky guy and i hope we dont loose complete touch etc. (because she did say she may be moving back to ny soon while we were in the pool in vegas) Thst was my our last text. Its been a week or so and she back home in cali by now im sure. Do i never text her again? Or do send her a random text saying thinking about you hope your vacation was good etc?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Forget Her, @gobig99, in my own eyes and as wise as I am, she is nothing but a Cheat sheet who I can guarantee You are Not the First on her Love list Where... She has kissed a guy within two years.
    She's good at Playing someone she thinks she can have her cake and Eat it Two. Don't 'Text saying' Anything. You will Only end up somehow in this "Triangle Threesome," where you are at the top, looking down, from side to side, at the both of them.
    Next time, this Fatal Fatale comes around in town and perhaps Text you, don't Reply... Even if she says: I am alone without my guy."
    Move on and find someone is available and worth Pursuing.
    Even if she breaks it off with him and moves back, I don't think she can be trusted or would have to work real hard in Proving that she would not go back to Him.
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 6

• Nope. Leave her be. Think about if the roles were reversed and you were the boyfriend and she was friends with someone who wanted to get in her pants and she liked him back. I doubt you would like that. She doesn't live near you, not even close to near you so walk away. You'll find someone else. I'm not judging you because I've been in a somewhat similar situation, but it doesn't make it right. Respect the relationship. You won't see her again unless you deliberately try to see her when she's in town. Block her number and block her out of your life.

• Honestly, I think you should let that go. You now know she has a boyfriend, and since there is a romantic connection, it would be rude to continue talking. And let's say you did hit her up, and things went the way that you'd like them to... would you really want a girl like that? Who's cheated, flirted with another guy, etc? She may seem nice, but it's not worth it all around..

• She said she's with an awesome guy. That was her ur cue that she's not looking for something else. Just leave her alone and find someone closer to u :)

• I can't put myself in her position cuz I wouldn't kiss a guy while I'm commited to sb else... I dont think you'd ever be able to trust her either cuz you know how she is. I dont think you should say anything cuz now she's with her boyfriend again, you said you wanted to keep in touch and if she feels the same she would have either answered or she will whenever she's tired of her boyfriend if she feels like it or whenever she's back to NY without her boyfriend. And that's probably OK if you feel like hanging out at that point but if I were you I would never consider anything serious with her.

• You should move on and find someone else. She said she's committed to an awesome guy too, that's the cue, back off dude.

• Never go to that girl.. She already cheated her boyfriend, if you attached with her she will do the same to you.