I really liked a guy for some time, but when he touched me there were no fireworks in the background like in the past. Does it mean I'm not attracted?

It's been a while since I liked a guy and had a crush. Last time i was 22 I think and I had butterflies in my stomach when I was around my crush and when he touched me it was like an electric current going through my body. Now many years later (I am 27) i have liked a guy for a long time and I always daydream about him but there is no heart pounding when I am near him and no heartbeat skipping when he does touch me or strokes my hand. I am a bit confused, am I attracted to him if I don't experience those love symptoms? could it be age related? I still look forward to being around him but I don't feel nervous or shy in his presence... What gives?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes the chemistry isn't there. Sometimes your emotions make other things take a back seat - perhaps you wanted him to like you and were nervous.

What Guys Said 2

• Did you feel comfortable in his presence? Safe? Secure? Loved? Cherished? Sometimes it is best to "leave well enough alone"...

• No you're just older. I think you should decide yourself if you're attracted and not observe chemical reactions in your body

What Girls Said 3

• This does happen more often than you will think, we are very emotional and we always think everything is gonna be fire and sparks all the time but honestly all the relationships mature thts why you never see a 45 tmyear old couple grabing eachothers butts on the street, Is nothing wting with it sometimes you need to see what could spark the relationship is aleays better to solve the problem that just go numb and loose something amazing, love doesn't come that often so if you love someone hang on and dont let go just because you dont feel the butterflies remember thise buttedlies were because you were antious to see him now you have him for sure and you are taking him for granted, ☺️

• Your feelings probably went numb... When somebody constantly is getting hurt that's what happens.

• It is an indication that you are not physically attracted to him. You lack physical chemistry.