Girls, why do you like confident guys?

is there any girl who do not like confident personality?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know, I notice a lot of girls on gag said that.
    Confidence isn't a must for me... But I guess it depends on what they mean by that.
    I don't mind dating guys who are on the shy side and unsure about things sometimes.

What Girls Said 5

• because if you're not confident in yourself it makes us question ourselves. like if you talk about how bad you are instead of how good you are it makes us think badly about ourselves. like why am i attracted to this bad person. if that even makes sense. haha

• I don't know, I personally prefer someone who is a little shy, because they happen to be a lot nicer and sweeter to me.

• I love confident guys but I actually really like when a guy is shy or quiet also.

• my opinion it's those deep things inside us... yo know the stuff we are instinctively attracted to
    men being leaders and more daring and stuff

I don't know though

• I actually don't care for a guy who acts stuck up or who is full of himself. Low self esteem is a turn on, because with low self esteem you can constantly build the person up, tell them their perfect, etc. I guess it's the nurturing nature for women, but it's nice to take care of a guy. Most "confident" guys just act like total pricks