Guys, I now know he does fancy me so why doesn't he talk to me or ask me out?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• because he doesn´t know if you fancy him xD

What Guys Said 9

• Honestly, I wouldn't worry about it. You're still a child essentially. Wait till you're 18 or even into your early 20's. You'll be more mature by then, lots of guys appreciate the fact that a girl has waited to meet the right person rather than dating someone just because all their peers are. One day you'll meet the right guy, and thats the day you should 'start'.

• Ok this is weird, this comment was supposed to go on a different question haha.

Apologies

• Maybe you intimidate him. You could always ask him out. It's 2015. Gender equality is a thing now. :)

• So how do you know he like you?

• Because he's shy, maybe. Try asking him out instead, there's no reason why you should hang back and wait for him to do it.

• He's too shy.

• He's probably super nervous

• U ask him. Whats the big deal

• That's probably because he is afraid of losing your friendship with him. Or may be, don't want to enter into a commitment.

• men are chickens... (cowards)