To break up or not to break up?

So my boyfriend and I have been going our for around a year now. He's always distant, never speaks to me and rarely even hugs me. I've been thinking about this and I don't know what to do. I think I love him but idek at this point.

Most Helpful Girl

• Break up if you're not happy, I don't know much about your relationship but from what you're saying, you're debating about it, and thats a sign that you should. Never let someone make you feel like shit, and don't waste your time on people who aren't treating you how you should be treated.

What Guys Said 2

• Well, he's not going to change. So if you want more affection you're going to have to break up with him and find a new boyfriend.

• Sounds like there isn't much of a relationship there. If it isn't satisfying break up in a friendly way and find a man who satisfies you.

What Girls Said 2

• i'd break up with him if you aren't even close. seems like thers no point in being together if you guys are really close to each other.

• Talk to him about what's going on and how you feel