Girls, Would you date me, or only see me as a friend?

I was just curious if there are any girls that would date me, because there don't seem to be any in my life currently that want to. I have been called handsome a lot, though I am overweight. I love to read, watch movies, play video games. I am friendly, a typical nice guy. I am also a Christian. I would like to do random romantic gestures for my girlfriend if I had one. I am not sure what else so if there is something you want to know, ask in the comments below. Thanks for your time.

I forgot to say that I also like to play basketball, tennis, volleyball, and i love bowling

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I don't mind a guy being overweight, but there does come a point where I will not date someone because of it. I've liked a guy that would be considered "fat" to my friends and family, so weight isn't really that much of an issue. I would not want the guy to be overly religious since I am not myself (not saying that you are). I would also have to be physically attracted to you too. Personality matters way more than looks, but I looks still hold a place in my decision making. You seem like a nice guy to date, but I think I would probably see you as more of a friend right now.

What Girls Said 5

• i think lots of girls would want to date you. christian as in don't have sex until marriage? (that would be a deal breaker for me) but everything else sounds good :)
    and as long as you don't live with ur parents.

• I don't live with my parents. I'm not sure about the sex thing, because I believe Jesus forgives all sin.

• then i would... and im sure there are tons out there who would to. just pur urself out there and let them know ur single and want t mingle :)

• You seem like someone I would love to date. (Perfect boyfriend) I still don't know what you're like, I know what you like and what you do but that's different. All I know you could have anger issues or something. But oh man you sound great from the little description. If you were a tad younger or I was older. *sigh*

• I used to have anger issues. Those have been gone for about 8-9 years. I do have minor OCD though. Other than that I think I'm normal

• Because my parents don't want me dating older guys, I had a boyfriend who was older than me by 2 years and at first they didn't really like it. It took them awhile to accept it, I mean they knew him and everything. They think and my big brothers think and my friends think guys want me for the wrong reasons. I just turned 17 last week! I would date an older guy but it's not like I'm allowed to. When you think of someone who is 20 even if you jUst turned it, you think of a grown young man who's probably in college. My parents still see me as a younger girl.

• Ok. Give it a few years and you can date whoever you want

• Honestly, I am not Christian at all, but if you took that out, I would date you. I have no issues with Christians, but my views are very scientific so it'd cause natural conflict.

• I actually love science. I watch star trek and discuss it's technology. I see that almost anything is possible, including evolution though I don't necessarily agree with it

• I suppose, I just don't agree with the Christian concept. I mean no disrespect, it just isn't my thing.

• I don't know probly

• We don't know what u look like

• I am 5'10.5 (if you use metric I'm sorry I don't know in cm), very light skin but not ghost white, brown hair, blue eyes. I am overweight like I said in the description. I have a more rounded face that a pointed one. Is there anything else you'd like to know (sorry I don't want to post pics

• Without pics it's hard to give u a response on this sorry

• That's ok. I thought it would be hard, but gave it a shot anyway