What is she thinking?

So I told my ex two nights ago that I miss her and it was a mistake to break up with her. She took it better than I expected. So yesterday she texted me and we talked all day. But she didn't text me today. Does that mean that she doesn't wanna talk to me anymore or does that mean she is waiting for me to talk to her to see if I really care? Should I chase her or should I just let it go? Girls please help.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say wait. Don't text or call her right away. Give her some time, she is prob just trying to think, get her head clear. Call or text her tomorrow. don't seem to egger, its a turn off but let her know you care.

What Girls Said 1

• Chase her. It is in your best interest. Also How long were you guys broken up?

• We broke up about a year ago lol it took me a year to realize how important she was to my life and I told her that. I asked last night if she wanted to hangout sometime and she said yes! I think I might just chase her.

• A year is definitely enough time to heal. Go for it, it couldn't hurt. : )

What Guys Said 1

• I'm not a girl. but a little advice... wait for more than one day to freak out. she could have her phone taken away and not be able to text you or lost the charger and can't charge her phone.. there's plenty of reasons but time is key here. just a little hint. :)