Should I compliment girl on her great body?

i recently meet this girl , she's younger and has a pretty nice body for her age , like really fit and firm , nice legs/butt/ abs etc. i'm not one to really compliment the body but she has it going on and feel it might not hurt for me to say so but then i also don't want her to think thats all i like about her

Most Helpful Girl

• Only if you say something like "you look great, you must be at the gym 24/7 huh?"
    Do not say anything like "you have a sexy body" "you have the nicest body I've ever seen" "how do you get deluxe a sexy body?"

If you can't compliment her without it relating to her sexually then do not say anything at all.

What Girls Said 3

• I think you should just find a different way of complimenting her

• I love it when a guy tells me im hot. There is this one guy who is a complete jckass to me, but he said i had an amzing body so now im like in love with him.

• You can say it but say it like, 'You look beautiful' or 'you look really good tonight' or 'wow, you blow me away every night' or 'I thought your outside beauty was unrivaled but then I got to know your personality'. Something like that.

What Guys Said 1

• You have to say it and word it as if you admire her and appreciate the effort and hard work she does to have that body.