My boyfriends ex-girlfriend is gorgeous... what do I do?

So my boyfriend of 3 months has a gorgeous ex girlfriend that was a complete stuck up bitch to him.. But it kind of makes me feel insecure... What do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just bear in mind now, @DuhDarling, You are the Special One who has him Now. He could have Chosen Any girl of Any shape, size or color and Other, but he Chose you because you are Someone he mixes well with and he has Chemistry With... It's Not always about the looks that Cooks in a relationship, remember that.
    She may be Great looking beyond the point of No return but when it came to making this guy Smiling, she probably got his blood pressure boiling and he saw No beauty In... That and Never wanted her back.
    Get it out of your mind, keep This to yourself. You do Everything you need to do to keep him coming, keep him happy and with This... Your Confidence will come keep this love together happily ever after.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 2

• Realize and take comfort in knowing that it doesn't matter how beautiful or hot she is, there is always some poor guy that is just sick and tire of her bullshit!

• If looks were the only thing that mattered to him, he would still be with his ex and not you.

Believe it or not, most guys will never date a bitch. No matter how attractive she is. Physical beauty fades as time goes on, but inner beauty lasts forever.

What Girls Said 4

• I feel you, girl. I know insecurity is hard to deal with, but remember that he's CHOOSING to be with YOU. She may have been gorgeous but it's likely he finds you just as (if not more) attractive, especially given that you treat him much better than she did. You can't change the fact that he once dated her, but given her attitude he's probably not at all interested in going back to her, so don't worry about it. Just put on an air of confidence, keep treating him well, and remind yourself every day that he thinks you're beautiful.

One thing you can do to move past these insecurities is to concentrate on yourself. Instead of worrying about her, do things that will help you look and feel better and remind your guy how lucky he is to have you. For example, work out often, eat right, get enough sleep, do well at work/school, laugh a lot, and be kind to others. :)

• Do everything you are doing now... and dont change because you feel insecure. He left the ex,... he saw the ugly on the inside. He sees the beauty in you. You have nothing to worry about.

• They broke up for a reason. No need to worry.

• I dont think you should be insecure! He obviously chose you instead of getting back with her if he really did like her. Personality changes someones view trust me he may not find her as attractive. Confidence is sexy girl dont show him you find her as a threat.

• It's just hard because she's insanely pretty... but she's also very conceited and stuck up..

• True, many find insecurity a turn off, whether you're a man or a woman. I know I do.