Why doesn't he text me as much?

i started talking to this guy, and we used to text all day, every day. he used to call me baby and boo, and telling me that he loves me..now when we text he doesn't say any of that any more and we definitely don't text as much and when we do its a two second conversation..but he still wants to hang out with me and stuff..Is he playing with my head or does he really like me, but just doesn't what to say? Please help!

Most Helpful Girl

• well usually if a guy likes you a lot he won't all of the sudden stop texting you. but if he still wants to hang out with you...then hang out with him and while you're with him, before you go, just be like "text me" or something. but its not like texting is a big part of the relationship anwayys..

What Guys Said 1

• sounds to me like its time to take the relationship to the next level. he sounds like he is ready to move forward with you

What Girls Said 1

• When this happened to me it was because he was getting to know another young lady as well as me. He didn't have as much time when he is talking to someone else.So I started talking to other people.You have to date other people just incase something goes wrong with that other guy you won't be so upset when something happens.