So, if I turn 18 I can date older guy?

if i turn 18 i can date older guy? i mean 7+ years older. do you still find it weird?
I like older guy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. If I'm not mistaken, but you're already 18. Or are you underage and you lied about your age when you created your profile? We would really have to bond very well for me and you to date. But even then, that's very questionable that we would date.

What Guys Said 8

• When you hit 18 you can date a 90 year old man and do what you want

• Why not? I regularly date younger women.

• Ignore what people say and just do it if it makes you happy age is just a number and I wouldn't care if you told me you were dating a guy of 90 ... So fucking what... it's your life and your happiness...

• If you like older guys, date older guys

• Yeah you can, and no it's not weird

• yes even before you can do that princess

• You can date older men buttttt, it may be seen as "daddy issues" and well, no guy wants that. But yes, like I said, you are now legal, and no longer jailbait

• When you are 18 you can do whatever the heck you want.

What Girls Said 4

• Yep. Pretty sure that's standard. You can also drive by yourself, gamble, drink (i'm from Australia so that's our drinking age), and you can be tried as an adult. Basically it's the law saying that as of now you are responsible for your own actions. That's usually the age when you finish high school too, when all the basic learning is supposed to be done:)
    Welcome to adulthood!
    It fucking sux here.

• yes... you can.. you can even date a 99 year old...

• I've dated older guys and i think age shouldn't matter. As long as you are both on the same page and want the same things it shouldn't matter. It makes it easier if you can still do the same things as them (E. g over 18 so you can go drinking)

• Sure you can, I wouldn't go up more than 10+ years at that age but you could do whatever you want.