Do I look better with blonde or brown hair ( pics)?

I asked this question once but no pic with brown hair to compare. what do u think? Thanks!

do i look better with blonde or brown hair ( pics)?

• blonde
    17% (4)24% (5)20% (9)Vote
  • brunette
    83% (20)76% (16)80% (36)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Your lovely face lights up With... Blonde. The color Accents your Great features and gives you a more Highlighted look here, dear.
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|2

What Guys Said 6

• Brown hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely the brunette.

There's nothing wrong with the blonde, but the brunette look just works so much better IMHO.

Both gorgeous though. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • brown hair is better I think

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown definitely looks better

0|0
    0|0
  • brown is best

0|0
    0|0
  • What is your natural color?

0|0
    0|0
    • brown

• Next time I suggest taking a photo from a more flattering angle. In both photos you kind of look like a vampire.

• kinda irrelevant but whatever

What Girls Said 8

• Brown. The blonde makes you look kind of sick, no offense. Especially since the contrast between the black eyeliner under your eyes and the light blonde color is so big. If you want blonde hair then you should use a lighter eyeliner color, such as brown. But even if you changed the eyeliner, your face would still look a bit washed out. The brown looks better and frames your face nicely.

0|0
    0|0
  • brunette! looks more natural

0|0
    0|0
  • Brunette look suits you better :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely as a brunette.

0|0
    0|0
  • you look better with brunette

0|0
    0|0
  • I think brunette looks way better on you than blonde but you look good with blonde hair too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown hair suits you way better than blonde ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • lol how did you manage to take the pics with the same pose and facial expression? and i think brown hair suits your face better

0|0
    0|0