Girls, why are you so superficial when it comes to short guys? Why do you give them NO CHANCE?

Before we begin, I'm not here get your sympathy. I dont need, nor want it. I just want to understand. And for you to understand.

And also, to address the insecurity issues, the "attitude" thing, and all sorts of other lame excuses I've heard women respond with when approached with this issue:

When you go your whole life, YOUR WHOLE LIFE, without a single sexual encounter, even when you make girls laugh, when they are comfortable around you, when you have something to offer, but as soon as a tall man comes around, ITS OVER, when your entire adult life is like this, then something changes inside you. Any notion of hope is lost. Bitterness sets in. And yes, I am bitter. And there are thousands just like me. Who have no chance at ever meeting a partner, simply because they dont meet the height requirement, A fat person can lose weight, but what choice does a short person have? When the vast majority of women won't even consider dating a shorter man? Its not just unfair, or cruel, its ridiculous. It makes me wish evil things.

Thank God for prostitutes and sex workers, because women are the most vicious creatures I've ever encountered, and I have been to afghanistan.

20

Most Helpful Girl

• I've read through this and some of the previous comments and I wonder why you wrote this. You want to be liked, loved, or have sex or what not with a woman, and yet you approach the situation by antagonizing all of us at once and grouping us all together as if we are one person. When commenters have mentioned they have dated shorter guys or know people that have shorter boyfriends, you scoff at them or refuse to believe it. When we say there are women who don't care about the height thing, you don't want to hear it. You're short. So. The. Fuck. What. I am nearly 6ft tall and have my whole life dealt with guys who are intimidated by my height, but no, I'm not bitter and I certainly never gave up on trying to find someone who liked me, for me. You think I sat around woe is meeing about waiting for someone who's 6'5 to come along. No, I dated shorter men, men who weren't hung up on their height or mine. If you can't do the bar thing, go online, if you're so hung up and find girls who specifically are shorter then you. Then you'll be the tall guy. We all have our shit to deal with, and your struggle is no different then the girl who worries about small boobs, the guy who worries about a small penis, the girl who is obese, the guy who is in a wheelchair. You are lucky enough that you can at least stand on your own two feet. Think about that the next time you want to feel sorry for yourself.

What Girls Said 19

• 24.media.tumblr.com/.../...ykoqet1ry7oico1_500.gif
    Seriously. Stop whining. Maybe if you spent more time working on yourself as in better communication skills than bitching and moaning about your height, more girls would give you a chance. You being on the shorter side is a bigger issue to you than anyone else.
    (My boyfriend is ~5'8 or something, I'm 5'10. I found it super hot that he wasn't bothered by my being taller in the slightest.)

• Wow, you know not all girls are like that. Categorising girls or guys for that fact is pathetic. secondly it depends on the person. I'm short so I wouldn't mind a short guy but a tall girl may prefer a tall guy so it doesn't look odd.

You're not going to get sympathy or anything because who would give it to you anyways. Your thought process isn't going to get you anywhere. You wonder why women don't want you, it seems like it has nothing to do with your height but your personality instead.

That's utterly disgusting that you would say women are the most vicious creatures you've encountered. Maybe you haven't met the right woman but mostly that's not the case. It's probably because your the wrong guy.

FYI what does you having been to Afghanistan have to do with any of this

• Dude... I am short okay. I can kinda understand. Just because you are not tall, it isn't your fault. However, I am attracted to short guys too. Bro, it hurts too look at a guy like a tree. My neck just aches like crazy! If the girls you are attracted to don't like you for your height, then find someone else. No need to generalize about all women.

• People can not help what type of person they're attracted to. It's not intentional bias. I'm tall and just couldn't date a guy shorter than me. Not because I think he's not good enough or amything. I'm also attached to guys of my own race. That doesn't make me a racist. I'm just not attached to them romantically or sexually.

But there are LOTS pf shorter girls out there that don't need or want a tall guy... and may not even be attached to that body type. Don't be a victim. There's no conspiracy against you. Just try to ask out some short girls. Some will say yes.

• Attracted * not attached.

#damnautocorrect

• Thank you for replying.

But, I wish I could make you understand. To make you see what I have seen. I guess I can only tell you.

How a woman responds to me vs someone else taller is DRAMATICALLY different. We are talking black and white here. I ask one girl an honest question and she frowns and dismisses me. Then a tall guy shows up and its all big smiles. I have heard a girl whisper behind my back to my friend about why he can't have taller friends.

Yes, you are allowed your preferences. But these preferences are driving people, myself included, to suicide and very dark places.

You say your preferences are your own, that not all woman are like that. But guess what? YOU ALL SAY THAT. Do you have any idea how crushing this is?

• Believe it or not, I do know how you feel to a degree. Different yet similar.

But... at the end of the day... there will be a girl for you (and a guy for me when I'm ready for that). I know several short girls that have boyfriends that are shorter than me. They seem perfectly happy, and some of them even seem to be in love. Be patient and good luck!

• The most vicious creatures in the world? Seriously? May I ask you how tall are you? Anyway, I'm 5'2" and I've never met someone shorter than me so I can really tell. My boyfriend isn't tall at all and I don't mind that. I mean, I like tall men, don't get me wrong, but personality is what matters the most to me. All of my girl friends are quite tall (over 5'7") and they all had (and one still has) shorter boyfriends.
    I can also tell you that some men don't even look at me because they like super tall women with super long legs.

• I appreciate your response, but... I just don't believe you when you say your friends have shorter boyfriends. I can't believe it, because of what I have experienced. I put on a good show in public, but inside, I am hurting bad.

SOME men don't look at you? Can you imagine if NO MAN ever looked at you the way they look at other women?

5'4

• But they had! My best friend is 5'9 and her boyfriend is 5'6, they've been together for 3 years now. I think you're focusing on the wrong thing. If you hadn't met the right person it doesn't mean it's because of your height. I honestly would date you if I liked you, and my boyfriend is not much taller than you anyways. I'm sorry you're so bitter about us women, and I hope that with time you'll get to see we're not all shallow bitches, but some of us are really caring and nice.

• 4|0
  • Ugh stop generalising. Many men would not go out with a girl taller them.

Also I'm 5'8" and my ex is 5'6". The height difference looked like this.
    www.eonline.com/.../...rence.hutcherson.031212.jpg
    His new girlfriend is 5'10" lol.

• Yes, lots of women want taller guys. But there are women that don't care or prefer shorter guys. So don't start saying bad things about ALL women when it doesn't apply to every one of them. You have admitted yourself that you are bitter, and that is not attractive so that won't help you. The thing is that there are women out there willing to give you a chance, but are you willing to see that?

• Ah yes, the "there are women who like short guys out there" argument. Where are they? Can you point them out? Do they live in Imaginationland? Becase thats the only place I've seen them. I have talked to LOTS of women about this, and guess what the response is?

'Well, I personally don't like short guys, but trust me, there's women out there who do."

Are you willing to see how absolutely discouraging this situation is?

• Yes, two people on an internet forum. Who I can not prove that their response is genuine or if theyre even females to begin with.

And hell, one of the commentors responsed with 'Ew, wtf am I going to do with a short guy". THAT IS THE STANDARD RESPONSE. How can one not be bitter after seeing so many women say this? I've literally heard this in real life.

• I know that it's hard and yes, some women are cruel. A lot of guys are too, you know. But there are also short women and to them you'll be taller. And of course there are women that will give you a chance. Maybe you should approach more girls and ask them on a date. It's possible that they are shy. You are going to find someone but you will have to change your attitude because if you aren't happy with yourself, a woman won't either.

• Lol you must be tiny!! There's this boy who lives near me, he's like 5'4 and he's super cute. He's the shortest guy I've ever seen in my life but he's taller than me by only a little bit. Maybe me saying that had no importance. Anyway.. maybe you'll find a gorgeous 6'5" woman and you could marry and have a happy family one day!!

• I like short guys. To be honest, I feel a lot of guys make height a bigger thing than girls do. A lot of women don't care. I know a guys who's about 5"3 and he's getting ready to marry his highschool sweetheart in a few months, he's an awesome dude with a great personality.

• I believe no woman wants to talk to you because you think you have the right to own them. well, fuck you and your insecurity problems. my boyfriend is 5.4 and I love him to death, you know why? because he knows how to treat a woman.

• i dont understand why women tend to not want to date shorter men i am 5 foot 3 and i dont think i have met a guy shorter than me and thank you for your service i have a brother in law and two cousins who went to Afghanistan

• How short are you?

• I am dating a pretty short guy... but I'm shorter than him. Find a tiny chick and rock her fucking socks off! It helps he has a huge dick. Being great in bed makes up for anything!

• I would help you but I have found no guy shorter then me so I don't know what to say

• Well mostly it is about what you find attractive... a tall guy usually is more maskuline and make you feel more like a woman. Same thing with some guys they want a girl who's shorter so they can feel maskuline. With that said I think it would be a non issue if the guy has the important qualities a girl look for such as honesty, humor and intelligence. I'm speaking for myself now but when it comes down to it, I'm more attracted to what's on the inside. So not all girls are the same... some girls like a pretty accessory on their arm as much as some men like a trophy.

• Height means nothing to me. I am tall but I have been attracted to short guys before. Hot looking giys with awesome personalities come in all different sizes. It just disappoints me if the short guy won't go out with me because I am taller than him...

• Ew. Wtf am I going to do with a short guy? There are a lot of women out there who like them though. You'll find one of those women soon.

• Hahaha "Ew. Wtf am I going to do with a short guy?" You literally just proved my statement about women being vicious creatures. Seriously, thanks for replying, but damn, you are an animal.

• You ended up typing something without even thinking about. Like an automatic response. Like an animal. Im not trying to be nasty here, and in fact, I value your response very much. It shows a lot about women and how they are.

• I'm an animal and you're short. Woohooo! :)

• I like short guys