I feel I'm not good enough for him?

He is 3 years older, he has everything: good flat, high salary, good job, nice business cars, he knows how to live a life; but I'm still a student and have nothing. I may have all of those one day in the near future but now I don't have anything and he is a person want his everything to be the best. He likes me, but I don't know why he likes me, and I feel bad about myself

guys, do you care if a girl has nothing? Especially you are a perfectionist

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't 'Feel bad about myself' here, dear. You have More to Offer than you even know. He finds things in You that he apparently doesn't Not find in another girl and This should make You... Feel proud.
    It's not all about the dead presidents, money cannot totally buy happiness. He may have the little things in life with not a lot of strife but when it comes to having Something Special... Money cannot buy this and it's called: Love and happiness.
    Don't let on how you feel. Hang in there and together, as time goes on, everything will grow together and Get... Better.
    Good luck. xx

• oh thank uu you are so sweet:)

• Oh, so welcome, sweetie, and don't worry... Everything will be fine as wine.:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 4

• Dont feel bad. As long as you don't use him for what he got he will respect that and want to keep you. He knows you are in school to better yourself and one day you have that job and good things in life too. When I read you were in college and 3 years younger than him. Even I knew you are trying to better yourself and get a good job so just stop worrying

• You shouldn't put him up on some pedestal. He's just a person. So are you - a person. If he likes you just accept it. :)

• some might but i don´t. for me it´s only about looks and personality.

• Lol you must be hot? And yep I do care

What Girls Said 1

• Don't feel bad about yourself, we all have different strengths in a relationship. If there are things that make you feel uncomfortable because you can't afford them (example, going out for dinner a lot) just explain that you would rather stay in more because you are worried about the money.
    Being a student should be care free and you will get to that point in life in the future.