Girls, if a guy 3 or 4 years younger than you wants to marry you, would you say yes?

Well my colleague at work is a pretty, smart, good girl, i like her, but i do not know if she would accept to marry younger guy, usually she likes talking to me, trusts me, that made me feel that she is comfortable with me, but i wanna know what girls think about younger guys.

8

Most Helpful Girl

• At my age, no. But then again I wouldn't marry any guy who just proposed to me out of the blue like that without having dated him for at least a couple of years first. Are you really just going to go up to this woman and ask her to marry you? That's not going to go well.

• why it's not going well? we know each other, and yet we can take more time to get know each other well, all what i want t know if she has the ability to accept me as a husband

• So you're skipping the whole dating and boyfriend/girlfriend stage? Really? If she's not crazy, she's not going to marry you right off the bat. Ask her on a date first and don't bring up marriage for a long time.

• i don't know why you made it so complicated while it's simple, any way i like your advice and appreciate it, i will make sur to not break the relationship routine to assure her acceptance :)
      thanks :)

What Girls Said 7

• You're not even in a relationship yet, and you're already talking about marriage. :/ If she's okay with dating a younger guy, then most likely she's okay with marrying one too, provided she believes in marriage to begin with.

• if i make sur that she would accept marring younger guy, then every thing eals is easy,
      But telle me pleas TheINTJ, would you marry 3/4 years younger guy?

• hhhhhhhhh XD i was talking about peole who have 30 y o or more, ok thanks for your opinion :)

• :)) No problem.

• At this point in my life, absolutely not. Three-four years younger than me is jailbait, and definitely too young to talk about forever -hell, I'M too young to talk about forever. A few years down the road though, maybe? I mean, a proposal out of the blue is an absolutely not, but if we'd been together for a while, I don't see age being a big deal.

• No big deal if I like him, he's a great guy, there's chemistry, and we're compatible. Then why not? :)

• My boyfriend is 8 1/2 years younger than me. It makes me insecure about my age, but the sex is so good I forget all that. Plus he's awesome. A great person can make you forget any issues or flaws.

• I have no problem with younger guys as long as they are mature.

• I'm not marrying a 16/17 year old.

But it depends on the guy.

• First of all I wouldn't even date someone 3-4 years younger than I am.

• why not?

• I prefer older men. I'm attracted to and date men in their 20's but I prefer older men more. I'd like a 6'3" handsome 39 yr old lol.

• ah ok, nice choice ; thanks for your opinion :)