Guys, would you be upset if a girl you just started dating doesn't tell you her true age?

I am 22 turning 23 in Sept. The guy in seeing is 23 already but he thinks I'm turning 24 this year. I have a problem with giving my true bday and age away to someone I just met, but this is moving faster than expected.

would you be mad?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Did you met him online or do you simply lie about your age with everyone?
    I don't know, if I like the girl and care for her, I'd find if funny and wouldn't mind at all. If I feel like I might not like the girl that much, then it would be another reason for me to stop dating.

He will not be mad unless he has a fantasy with being with someone older than him, though dating a one year older girl, ain't much of a fantasy.

What Guys Said 16

• ooh it depends how much of a gap it was. if she lied about being 21, and she's 17 then like wtf lol. if she was like 4 years older than wtf lol.

• I would be mad, just out of principle of the lie...

I had a girl who told me she was 22, she was barely 18... Broke up with her after a month for lying..

• Lots of people lie a little about age. Especially girls lol I'd be upset if she said she was 21 and was really under age! I'd flip then but a few years off or on after this age is ok

• Ya, cause I don't like girls who lie. I just want you to be honest with me. I wouldn't lie about my age.

• Ok girls this is kind of ridiculous. What's the problem with your age? 22-24 is THE SAME THING. I could understand if you were 15 trying to get into a club, but why is your age such a problem for you? Especially at 24 ! It's like the best age ever !

• Probably not as big of a deal to guys as girls. And you're not that far apart. But it might make me wonder what else you're willing to hide, if you kept that from me.

• I don't need your birthday or social security number, but your true age is pretty important. Don't lie to me. Instant deal-breaker.

• Yes cuz trust is everything in a relationship, if you can't be real from the start then it'll be hard for me to think you'd be straight forward throughout our relationship

• Probably because it make you seem like a liar

• nope, not at all. girls have insecurities, but being a year younger is not rather than being a year older ;)

• any lie would upset me. I won't date a dishonest woman

• 1 year difference? That's the drama?

• yeah truth is important

• Your age is not a problem, you lying is a problem.

• oh yes its bugs us a lot.

• The girl could be 34 and I'd be happy as long as I liked her and I was getting pussy.