Girls, how can I give signs to my crush?

I want to start giving my crush subte signs that I like her, without coming across as stalkerish or creepy? What signs are good Ideas and which should I avoid?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• Text her something sweet, like how she is or how her school work is going if you have an exam coming up. I love getting sweet texts so this is a great thing to do :) but don't text her too much right away, see how she reacts first. Also try talking to her in person and make jokes, try subtly touching her on her shoulder. All of these are great, but the thing is, don't overdo them. Good luck!

What Girls Said 2

• -show her you care about what you guys are talking about, compliment her, tell her something sweet, ask her to hangout, tell you that you'd love to hangout with her at some point

• Say nice things like she is pretty or has a great personality just avoid sounding pervy