Girls, do you want to have the hottest looking boyfriend. what standards do you have?

I want to have the hottest girlfriend. I am interested in what what standards do you have?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually my primal standards are definitely self confidence and intelligence.

• thank you! that is how it works! I will get hotest girlfriend with my intelligence and confidence. wish me a luck.

What Girls Said 5

• Not the hottest looking guy, just someone I'm attracted to.

• how? just explain. what makes you to get attracted?

• Either I am attracted to a guy, or I'm not. Nothing ''makes'' me get attracted.

• Of course I want somebody who's attractive (and I seem to have quite a different taste from most other people) but even the 'hottest' guy isn't a great partner for me if we don't get along -

• "hot" is subjective, I prefer to have someone I'm attracted to rather than the guy most people find really hot.

• Who cares who else thinks she's attractive? You want a best friend, not a trophy.

• i want mature man, it a bonus if he is handsome. because handsome face won't make you happy in marriage, but good personality will.

• I will develop sexiest personality and i will get the sexiest girl. wish me a luck.