First date ideas?

I plan on asking a girl out, but don't know what to do for a first date. As of right now my idea is bowling (it is just me and her at least that is what I have planned). I am looking for some good first ideas. I am a little nervous about this normally I just take a girl to the movies, but looking for something different.

Most Helpful Girl

• The winter season is really one of the best date seasons in my opinion- I love ice-skating and going to see christmas lights, one of my personal favorites. If your looking for something a little less traditonal, check out the section in your newspaper that has a list of events going on in the area.

What Girls Said 2

• I think bowling is a great idea! Just don't take her out to eat, well, unless you just want to buy something at the ally, but I always dread those first dates where I'm forced to sit across from this guy and have a long awkward conversation. haha

Bowling would be fun and great way to break the ice.

• make it original. like something you have had planned a while, and you were waiting to do this with her.

personally I would like something outdoors, spontaneous, cute.

but that's just me.

i hope I helped :)

What Guys Said 1

• Go bowling! Or maybe grab some hot chocolate/coffee and go enjoy the chrismas lights on display. This gives time to talk and create a bond.