How do you cope with not being in a relationship?

Missing it so much.. But can't seem to get into one, What do you do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't get offended bro but why does everyone want to be in a relationship?

From my point of view people who are only happy in a relationship are desperate and ALL their relationships aren't going to last because how can you be happy when you have to look after another person and if you're not happy being single how are you gonna cope with someone else? You have to think for them too and all that ffs

This socity puts being in a relationship like its a need which its not.. Water and food is a need.

• I agree to some extent, BUT you'd assume that would be every girl, in comparison the reason why your saying the who "Relationship are desperate" Is because of what happen with your past relationship, the angry, etc.

• I've been with 1 girl and we've been together 3 years and counting soooo.. 'Past relationships' are probably me in my room and my right hand

What Girls Said 3

• I get it, my ex just left me 2 months ago and I totally know what your saying. I miss the companionship the most, just having someone you can see movies with and to snuggle someone you can share your most private thoughts with. I know I can't be with anyone right now because I still have strong feelings for him and with children involved things are much more complicated then just having no contact. I honestly think you should just take time for yourself, I know easier said then done. It is getting use to the idea if being alone for now and not relaying on finding anyone to fill in the missing pieces because only you can do that.

• Enjoy being young, realize that it will happen when it's meant to- so for the time being enjoy being single. Go out have fun, kiss.. make out and celebrate yourself!

• I've been single for almost 8 years. At first I really did miss it, I tried to go out and meet new people but realized I wasn't really ready for one. I got used to being single and I don't know if I'd ever be ready again to enter a relationship. Haha.

Focus on yourself and your priorities. The right time, opportunity, and person would come when you're ready for it.

What Guys Said 7

• Focus on yourself, why would you get in a relationship, being single is much better, you'll soon realize it, once you start going out with your friends, meeting new women, and doing whatever you want.

• I honestly can say Yes & No, But I've been pretty social lately, clubs, parties, etc, But still not finding that soul mate, I'm not saying i want to get married, but i'd love to start a relationship and Just you know have that "Feeling"

• I get it, but seriously, you're still young, if I were you I wouldn't start looking until I'm a little older. Just enjoy your time now, and later look for that woman.
      Also, there's more chances to find her when you're not actively looking, cause you're more relaxed and feeling the vibe instead of looking all over the place like a desperate man.

• It's never bothered me but I would try to focus on hanging out with friends. Being alone and bored is the worst part for you I'm sure so finding friends to hang out with would be helpful. You could also exercise but practically nobody does that since it sucks lol

• Lmao not true!! I'm pretty big into men's physique shows I'm actually running up soon Lol, But Gym work does help you to a significant amount.

• 0|1
  • Do you really remember what it was like to have a ball and chain? Sometimes I'll miss it, but then I remember that I now have more time for myself instead of having to constantly check with/bring my bitch places.

This is why I'd much rather be friends with a chick and have sex with her whenever I want. It'd be pretty much the same thing just without the one sided commitment and sacrifice.

• i embrace da fact of being alone. and see good points of being alone.

• You stop being a bitch, that's how.

Learn to love being single. You'll miss those days when you're married.

• This may sound sad but in my case I can't miss what I've never had...

• Aww fuck I'm feeling you, I'm in the same role, It's just those stupid bullshit mind games they play is what really fucks us over