Do you think GHOSTS are REAL?

HAVE YOU EVER SEEEN ONE? If so

• Yes I think GHOSTS ARE REAL
  • No, I don't think GHOSTS ARE REAL

Most Helpful Guy

• I have seen weird stuff man. There might be demons or evil spirits depending on what you believe in.

But like ghosts of people? No, I don't believe in that. Once you're dead you're gone.

What Girls Said 20

• yes, i saw my grandparents (dead) and saw 2 locally famous ghosts (bloody mary, white lady), saw a whole society of ghosts (the Spanish relic city of intramuros), saw a kid who smiled at me in the elevator while wearing a body tag (makati medical center), saw a giant ancient '10 stories tall' ghost that is legendary in our local culture (the legendary kapre, in bulacan), the legendary white snake (antipolo), and 4 ghosts (peaceful?) in my college roaming the 4th, 5th, 6th, and basement floors of the building after school hours

this is what i get for opening my 3rd eye as a child :D

• Third eye?

• in my opinion i think the scariest and deadliest i saw was bloody mary, her story is of a school girl who was raped in the gym of the school by the janitor, bashed her head repeatedly against the mirror and ultimately drowned her in the toilet, the bathroom in the gym was blood soaked when he was done and he tried to chop her up and flush her down but couldn't with the big pieces so he buried her under the gyms concrete floor, he "unexpectedly had an accident in his own house in his toilet where he cracked his skull wide open after tripping into the toilet, they say if you call out her name while turning around inside any bathroom while the lights are out and door locked she will appear through the mirror and attempt to exit, and if you smash the mirror she'll exit through the toilet and force you all the way into it, humanly impossible yet there have been deaths of people found inside the toilet pipes still somehow in one piece..

• ahh forgot the last condition of that ritual, it has to be done 13 times, after the 13 months of hollows eve, it cannot be done more or less or she won't materialize

• No, they aren't real. After all of our scientific know-how and technology there still is no proof? Just people's personal accounts? What does that tell you? And what can be proven are explanations of what goes on in our brain to make a person think they saw something. More than one person thinks they saw something? Then it was something, but likely not a ghost.

• Yes, I've had various experiences that cannot be explained. Plus the whole entire world has places which people believe to be haunted. It can't just be some huge, never-ending coincidence.

• I've had a couple creepy experiences when I was working in a 14th century castle. It's something I'm not sure about but I let myself believe it, for the excitement and the thrill. Life's more interesting with ghosts about!

• Not sure, when I see one myself, that's when I'm gonna believe :|

• I wish I did, but I need proof before I can believe.

• http://i60.tinypic.com/2vkc8hx.jpg
    I hope not! 😨 D: :/

• Yes. I believe. Every family member that's died has come to me. Each in unique ways. My daddy came through a dream. Showed me how happy he was. I definitely believe in ghosts. My uncle swam in our pool. Splashing water as if swimming laps but no one saw anyone in it. My entire family witnessed it. Yes. Most definitely believe.

• I think I have one living in my house (It's a pretty old house) but it seems rather friendly..

• i think they are.. but not sure.. i haven't seen any...

• Yes I think they spy on me in the shower.

• Yes they do exist. Some are more prone to seeing or feeling their presence than others. i have a friend that wants to see them bad but can't even feel a presence. If he only knew most of the time you really don't want to, some aren't so nice

• I think I have, therefore I think so.

• Um.. no. Ghosts aren't real. Sorry.

• Yes, I think ghost are real but I never seen none before

• Yes they are real... and they're the reason why I'm still scared of the dark

• Yes they are real, I have often felt a presence. My daughter, when she was 3 used to always talk about her sister coming to play with her but she is an only child. One evening I heard my daughter giggling in her cot and was supposed to be sleeping. I went into her room and saw a figure of a 8 or 9 yrar old girl standing in the hall but she vanished fairly quickly. Also one day I was sitting in the lounge with my daughter and she startes laughing and interacting with what looked to me like nothing. I asked her who she was talking to and she gave me the name grandma Izzy and I asked her what she looked like and she described an elderly person. She wouldn't have known the name Izzy (short for Elisabeth). She also talked about my grandfather by the name we called him and he passed away about 17 years before shewas born and I'm quite sure no one mentioned him. About 2 months after we moved house she sadly said to me one day that her sister doesn't visit her anymore. So I am convinced they exist and she was interacting with them

• Haven't seen one but expierenced something a lot lol was in savanna georgia one time and a pirate ghost came back to the hotel with me and then went to a cemetery and their was this red ball rolling on its on and their was no wind and one time at a Halloween party the door slammed hard on its on and then opened back up

• Who knows, maybe they are real.
    lh3.googleusercontent.com/.../...a-do-corredor.jpg

• you have no idea how many times i saw
      a ghost that looks like that already @_@
      (starting to think she just comes by to say hi)

• Lol
      This picture haunted my childhood nights...

• I'm not sure. But i think maybe they're real. Living in old houses

What Guys Said 15

• Oh yes they are real. Most of the time you wouldn't notice them but sometimes they will reach out and do something... like touching you with their cold hands, moving items around, making strange sounds that only you can hear... etc.

Confronting them with powerful fighting spirit or killing intent will chase them away.

• They are real, and yes I have seen but I do not dabble in a world I can't control so I just ignore and move on

• No I've never seen or read anything that has convinced me that ghosts are real. Even ex employees of some of those famous ghost shows have come out and said it's al bullshit and smoke and mirrors.

• I probably believe in spirits not ghosts

• I know they are, the Bible even talks about them. Hell I saw a bunch in the woods the other night and took a picture.

www.trbimg.com/.../ct-kkk-chicago-flashback-0125-20150123

• No... obviously. It's not physically possible.

• Wow I am literally the only person who voted I don't think ghosts are real... at least thus far

• I think ghosts are real.
    They are restless spirits which may still linger here.
    After all their is a lot of evidence to prove that there are lots of ghosts.
    They are negative and some are real bad too.
    Hope that I never see one.

• It's fuckin scary Lol

• Wow
      @renogaza you know a lot about ghosts.
      MHO deserving comment.

• i spent most of my life seeing them, and my country has a very rich culture around ghosts and spirits and revere witches, so it helps - seeing them constantly eventually spikes an interest :)

(witches here are very different from western witches, they only commune with spirits here, much like mediums, but unlike mediums they don't help people often)

• Ghost are real and I've seen/experienced ghost before.

• Don't believe in ghosts

• Until it can be proven by science i will say no they do not exist.

• they're demons.

• No. No consistent proof of their existance.

• Yes, I've encountered one, many times actually 4 years ago

• I heard a huge hitting sound on the roof of a old haunted house. I also heard the owl hooting at that place at night because people believes that owl can see ghost. I decide to run back home.