Why does he not want to kiss me?

So I have been talking to this one person for a while , and we have been doing a little more than just talking. This past Saturday night I went to meet him and he took off my shirt and played with my boobs. When I started to kiss him he turned his head so I just made my way to his neck. I sepent all of 1 second on his actual lips. Does this mean something?

Most Helpful Girl

• he is just crazy about boobs.. but it is weird... why did you lets him play when you met for the first time?

• I didn't meet him for the first time I have known him for a few years

• this is weird then... sorry if i m too blunt.. but think he doesn't have deep or true feelings for you.. but this is just my opinion.. can b wrong

• thanks for mho..

What Guys Said 3

• then i assume he doesn't feel ready yet, and he needs some time to go for a kiss

• Probably he only wants sex

• He probibly has no idea what to do u should talk to him about it

What Girls Said 1

• maybe he was scared or not sure what he was doing. or maybe he had bad breath or somehting.