Girls, I really need help what should I do?

There's a girl I've had a crush on for 2 years but we r both really shy so we have never talked we'll finally I got the nerve to asked her out not on a date yet just to talk exsplain my self ex. We wouldn't feel confertable going to a place with lots of people someplace out side were we can walk p. s we don't live in the city or naborhood just a small town in the woods pleas help I want to make it nice so I can ask her out I just have never done this befor

• Find a park?
    40% (4)
  • Just walk around town?
    60% (6)
  • Go to hour school that's right next to her house?
    0% (0)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
And the school is really nice it's just like a park but with a really nice view and places to sit under shade

2

Most Helpful Girl

• It might make her more comfortable to have some people around, yet at the same you guys have your privacy. I chose walking around town.

• That woul be nice by I don't have anyone I can trust more likely they will get the cops called than help and her best friend cheated with her boyfriend so she dosn't really talk to her friends

• Sounds good thanks

What Girls Said 1

• walk around town.