Guys, does race really matter in dating or attraction?

I like a guy whose French he seems to like me too but we don't talk or know each other. He doesn't know that I'm indian because I don't look indian thats what everyone keeps telling me at school. Do you think he'll stop liking me once he finds out I'm Indian

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, first off being French has nothing to do with race.

Second, clearly some people consider race important though it shouldn't be that way.

Third, he shouldn't mind your ethnicity and if he does then I don't think it's worth it. Just get to know the guy, let yourself be known and go from there.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• If he stops liking you for that, he's not worth thinking about. I've dated black girls (I'm white) and Asian girls, and the only thing a guy worth anything cares about is if he likes you and wants to make you happy. So race doesn't matter to people who are worth your time. Those who reject someone because of race -- wish them a nice life.

1|0
    0|0
  • LOL If he has the power of vision he likely already knows you're Indian.

0|0
    1|0
    • If someone's tan it doesn't mean they are brown he has tan skin too but that doesn't mean he indian Mexicans resemble with Indians too

• Guys care about race much less than girls

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it all comes straight down to an individual.

Learning little about their culture and how it works helps.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how he grew up but its modern world so it shouldn't be a problem. Good luck anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • its a 50-50 chance

0|0
    0|0
  • what u talkin? all indians look indian with dark burnt skin

0|0
    1|0
    • I don't have brown skin I think someone in my background was white or somethin so I should say I'm mixed

• No, if he likes you know, finding out you're Indian most likely won't change anything.

0|0
    0|1