Girls, can this clueless guy get help, please?

I like a girl but i have no clue what she feels towards me. I am bad with words, especially around her. What should i do?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Just talk to her. create conversations about what she likes and doesn't like. Get her talking about her absolute favorite thing, girls love talking about stuff they love. At some point, sooner rather than later, just see if she wants to hang out or do something. It can be super low-key, my current boyfriend invited me to hang out at his house and compete in a ping pong tournament being put on in his neighborhood (i love ping pong so...) But its simple, just try and hang out with her a few times, just as friends, then if you get the feeling she likes you back then make a move, if you don't really know if she likes you back be very upfront with her. tell her how you feel. YOU CAN DO IT!

What Girls Said 4

• Does it have to be about talking? Do you have the opportunity to be around her in situations where there is explicitly something to DO? I dated a somewhat shy guy who took me out the first time to a favorite pool hall and taught me to play. Most of the conversation was about the game, but I still got to learn important stuff about who he was (patient and kind) that charmed me. School clubs? Summer projects? How can you just be around her without having to talk all the time?

• not as much as i would like, i asked her multiple times if she wanted to hang out but she works and is on a dance team, so she's busy a lot

• I'd say take baby steps.. hang out with her make small talk, etc. So like test the waters. Try to talk to her friends subtly to find out if she likes you. But don't overcrowd her. And most importantly just be you, cause if she doesn't like you for who you are you'll never be comfortable with her and you know..

• thanks, i feel comfortable around her, she actually relaxes me, but it all goes down hill when i think about asking her if she likes me or if she wants to go out. i handle rejection pretty well, except when it comes from her

• You'll never know if u never try

• try to loosen up when you're around her and just think what is the worst that could happen? getting rejected? not a big deal. just loosen up, girls will love you more when you're confident. you're only 16 and you have a lot of time to explore. so go wild and don't think too much

• thanks, but its really hard because i dont think i could handle gettin rejected by her, i will most likely fall apart if she does

• you should ask her how she feels about you.