Girls, If you're a tall girl, does it matter if a guy who wants to go out with you is shorter than you?

I've always been attracted to tall girls -- I don't know why, but when I see a woman who's 6 feet tall or over, I take a second look. If she's a brunette with blue eyes, I'd be her slave for life, but that's another story. Tall girls, is it unthinkable to go out or have a relationship with a guy who's, say, 5'8"?

• It's not important and I'd go out with a short guy.
    43% (10)
  • No way I'd date a shrimp.
    57% (13)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 6ft. I dont care if the guy is shorter - I often have been attracted to shorter guys... some guys won't go out with a girl who is taller.

What Girls Said 6

• I meant to hit A and accidentally hit B I'm so sorry. I've liked short guys before

• I am 5 ft 11 and I seriously don't mind they just need to be a genuine person, who can think for themselves haha

• I've dated a guy who was bot shorter than me. I don't care about height that much. If he is a great guy, and has a great personality, I wouldn't mind dating a short guy

• I am 5'5 so most guys are already taller than me. Any shorter would be a little bit weird for me

• I'm 5'8". There's no way I'm going out with a guy shorter than I am. Especially if I have to lower my head to kiss him, turn off! It would be a turn off every time we kiss and I'd wanna dump him. I wouldn't even be interested in someone shorter than I am to start with. Girls 5'11" and may not have much guys taller than them to pick from. I like my men 6'4". I like having to tip toe to kiss him.

• it doesn't matter.