I thought he cared!

So, I've been dating this guy for close to three years. we are juniors in high school, I love him with all of my heart. But last night I discovered he had set up a youtube account, and has been searching not so great things, should I confront him? or just wait and see what else he searches? I really need help!

Most Helpful Girl

• If he is looking up porn like that is normal for a guy to do, would you rather him go out an cheat or enjoy himself from time to time with stuff like that just because he is looking that up it doesn't mean he doesn't love you or care?...he is just doing what guys do don't worry about It, I mean if it bothers you that much talk to him because you may feel like he should only want you, but it has nothing to do with him wanting something else like I said he is just being a guy all is not lost. Its really not a big thing...and I'm just assuming that's what your talking about

• Yea, that's what I was talking about. And I do feel like he should only want me, but maybe that's because we are both still young, and we are each other's first real relationship. We are planning on getting married iin two years, we already have it all planned. He is truly a great guy, he has never pressured me to do anything. I mean in the three years we have been together, we have never even had sex.

What Guys Said 1

• no don't confront him

its natural for guys to look up, booty shaking and porn on the internet

if you try to stop him you will put an unnessesary strain on your relationship.

He not cheating on you so just chill out, or you may soon find yourself with a real problem to deal with

the real question we should all be asking is, why are you juniors in highschool if you're 18-24 years of age lol

What Girls Said 0