So I really need help?

So I'm in this long distance relationship with this girl, I care a lot about her but she's kinda neglectful long distance. She never sends pics or Skypes, not because she can't, but because she doesn't want to. She's either working or out with friends so we talk maybe 15 minutes a day. And I can't close the gap for at lest 6 months... I was planing on visiting her next month for a weekend, but I'm not sure how long this will last and I could get a Xbox one or Ps4 for that money... What do you think?

• Go visit her
  • Xbox
  • Playstation
  • Use the money on something sensible or save it

Most Helpful Guy

• If you don't visit her, for the rest o your life you may be asking yourself, "What if I had pursued that girl?" Maybe an in-person visit is what you need to inject some energy and excitement in this LDR.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't waste the money if you don't think it will last. One visit won't change things that much, just talk to her. In the meantime, Playstation 4 is better and this is coming from someone who had an Xbox 360 during the last console war. Only get an Xbox One if you really care about Gears or Halo.