Girls, Meeting her tomorrow for a third time but?

So i'm meeting the girl i like for the third time tomorrow we're going for drinks in a pub i know she likes. Tomorrow if everything goe well i was going to try kiss kissing her. Though on Sunday she spoke to me about someone (her ex) and it's kind of threw me off a bit. I won't go into details but basically she said she's not been happy over the last few months wished she could forget about the past year finding it hard to be alone.

I'm just thinking would it be right for me to try kiss her as i dont want her to feel like im taking advantage of the situation but it's also the third time we've met and im thinking if i dont show her how i feel i will kick myself for not taking action and wondering.

Thanks for any advice.

3

Most Helpful Girl

• Talking past & exs means you remind her of better times & are a candidate to fill those spots.

Kissing action should not be about you, instead.. when she's really low and needs one obviously or a special moment needs to be memorable, even at the end of a date where you are telling her how special she is and made that night...

Maybe you rent that Will Smith movie HITCH... 1-2-3 instructions how-to (haha)

What Girls Said 2

• First of all comfort her tell her that don't be sad life is too short to be sad. We should always stay happy tell her that happiness is the key to success. If she will spend her life by being sad then that's not gonna work. She has to get over on her ex now. If it has been for more than a one month then try to go and take her out to a beautiful place try to crack some jokes buy her ice cream and then ask her about her breakup story she will tell it and in this way she can release all her emotions and her heart would be a little bit healed because someone listened to her. Then hug her and see her face try to read her expression if she looks like she really feels alone then kiss her so that she will feel good :)

• Kiss her. ''she said she's not been happy over the last few months wished she could forget about the past year finding it hard to be alone.''
    You'll make her happy (at least in that moment or maybe also later :) )